Typical Conditions for Diagnostic Imaging
Here is a list of potential conditions that would necessitate additional diagnostic imaging studies. This is NOT a complete list and your need will be based on your examination and history. If you are suffering from any of the conditions below, please use the inquiry panel to the right to ask for a referral to one of our diagnostic imaging partners
- Possible stress fracture
- History of significant injury
- More than mild radicular symptoms such as, radiating pain past the knee, numbness/tingling in the fingers or toes, etc.
- Significant weakness that indicates neurologic compromise
- Prior treatment not responsive to conservative measures
- Possible ligament tear or instability